Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Clubs, Critique, RFF Projects, Salon > RFF Photo Projects

RFF Photo Projects This is the place for keeping track of the Range Finder Forum (RFF) photo projects.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

RFF Postcard Project #8
Old 12-27-2016   #1
krötenblender

RFF Postcard Project #8

Gentlemen, Gentlewomen,

we need another round of RFF Postcard Project! Peaple start to get twitchy... Some people were already asking themselfes, if they missed a round (me included). Nobody stepped forward and someone threw a comment towards me to step in, thanks Frank... I guess, previous organisators are probably out shooting or have other things on their plate. However, they made great efforts in previous rounds and I hope, I will be not a too bad successor. That said, here we go:

This is round 8 of RFF Postcard Project, slowly becoming a tradition here on RFF. Inventor Rob (rbiemer) laid out the basic rules which I will follow here and which are as follows:

RFF-PP is a picture postcard exchange. Every participant selects one of his photographs and makes postcards from it (make prints yourself, order postcards online - it is up to you. I always ordered online.), which are sent to each other participant of this round. Please choose only one picture (this is really the hard part!), so that every participant ends up with the same collection of picture postcards.
  • Organisation: To participate, please sent a mail to rff-at-mempool-dot-net (that's me) containing the following information:
    • Subject: RFF Postcard Project
    • Your Name
    • Address, as you would write it on a postcard to yourself from somewhere far away in the world (including line-breaks and country name, as this is an international project)
    • RFF User-Name
    I promise, that all your data is only used for the purpose of this project and will never given away for anything else!
  • Timeframe: You can sent me your mails for participation until Saturday, February, 11., 2017, about six weeks from now on. After that, I close the list and sent every participant the complete list one day later. Then I give another six weeks to shoot/choose the picture, create the postcards and mail them. Meaning, please try to sent your postcards until end of March, 2017, latest.

If I remember correctly, we had about 35-50 people each time, so this is what you can expect this time, too, I think.

I missed no round until now and I can promise you from looking at all the great cards of the previous rounds, that this is worth the effort! It's a treasure, so please participate! - RFF is a really great place for this type of projects.

Let's have some fun, start mailing!

Best regards,
Stephan