It's time to vote!
After a weekend of shooting and the submission of images from around the world it's now time to have a look at all the great work and rank your favorites. This is surely the best Decisive Challenge yet, both in terms of quantity of participants as well as a diverse range of subject matter.
Entries were received from the following locations, among others: Australia, Vietnam, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia, London, Sofia, Greece, Mexico, Ireland, Japan, Canada and from throughout the US. 43 submitting participants, great turnout!
Voting is easy. Simply rank your 3 favorites as a reply to this thread, from most favorite in descending order. "Rank- Image Name".
1- Flowers are Real
2- Here comes the Fun
3- Flying Moose
- You must vote for 3 images (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- If you submitted an image into the contest you can't vote for your own image
- To vote you must have been a forum member before January 10th. Trying to avoid ballot stuffing.
- Please do not let anyone know which image is yours if you're participating in the Challenge.
Voting closes at midnight on January 20th Pacific Time.
What's at stake? Prizes!
The top 6 vote getters will get to choose, in order of finishing, from the following prizes (Winner Chooses first, Runner-up 2nd etc...):
- Leica IIIc and Summitar Lens
- Olympus E-P1 with 17/2.8 lens and OVF
- Agfa Isolette plus a roll of 120 film
- Bare Bones Classic Bag (like new)
- 10 rolls of Tri-X
- 100' roll of AP film
VISIT THE DECISIVE CHALLENGE WINTER EDITION 2012 IMAGE COLLECTION TO REVIEW ENTRIES.
(use the "next" button at top of page to go to the next image)
(In slideshow mode click on the displayed image to show image name. Also, hit the "pause" icon in the lower left area or the slideshow will auto-play.)
**Note- I was building a custom site for image display and voting but we have an illness in the family and I've been managing this contest from the road. Hopefully the Flickr solution I have used will work for everyone.