View Single Post

Old 11-01-2018   #106
furcafe

Unless Amedeo has stopped making them, the adapter that includes the external bayonet should work.

Here in the U.S., Cameraquest sells them:
https://shop.cameraquest.com/nikon-c...mount-adapter/

Of course, individual lenses (& adapters) vary even when they're made to proper specifications, focus shift can be a problem w/fast designs like the 5cm/1.1 Nikkor-N (IIRC, it's a stretched Sonnar or is that the Zunow?), & digital is much less forgiving than film. Based on my personal experience, I would guess that there's at least a 50% chance that you will get significant back or front focus on a digital M even if both lens & adapter(s) are within spec. That's 1 nice thing about having Sony full-frame bodies as backups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN-XU 愛 forever View Post
Hey guys, I will receive a Nikkor-N 50 1.1 external mount very soon. I have a Nikon SP but still want to use the lens on Leica M digital. Is there any adapter that could allow to use this lens on Leica M9, M10 and focus properly? Thanks.

Kevin
Five a Second. Chicago's Bell & Howell Co. (cameras) announced that it would put on sale this fall the world's most expensive still camera. Its "Foton" will take five 35-mm. pictures a second, sell for $700. Bell & Howell, which has found that "families of both low and high incomes now spend over $550" for movie equipment, hopes to sell 20,000 Fotons a year.
--Facts And Figures, Time magazine, Monday, October 4, 1948
My Photoblog

My Flickr stream

My RFF Gallery

My Instagram