I love this thread.
1. Panoramic camera, 1" sensor stretched out to 2.40:1 aspect ratio.
2. Square sensor camera, full frame image circle, tilting LCD screen with a waist-level folding hood, short flange distance.
3. A Micro 4/3 technical camera like an Alpa.
4. Something like the Zeiss ZX1 with an APS-C sensor, $1300.
5. A vertical grip for the Panasonic GX9. Just the grip!
6. A 1" sensor vlogging camera that doesn't suck.
7. A perfect Leica M10:
8. As always, a long base length Voigtländer Bessa: