Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Clubs, Critique, RFF Projects, Salon > RFF Photo Projects

RFF Photo Projects This is the place for keeping track of the Range Finder Forum (RFF) photo projects.

print swap 21 - winter 2019 edition
Old 11-18-2019   #1
Mauro
Mauro

print swap 21 - winter 2019 edition

Dear RFF Friends, here are the basic rules for the print swap 21.
1. prints should be size around 8x10 inches
2. any camera (analogue - digital) is admitted
3. silver halide prints - lab prints - inkjet prints are accepted: feel free to choose the print process that best represents your photographic work
4. after sign ups are closed, I will draw the names: participants will be randomly assigned a person to send a picture to, so that you know who you are sending it to but you don't know who you are receiving it fro.....till you get it!
5. each participant should try to mail the print woithin 10 days of notification
6. please consider this is an international project: you may send your picture to a participant in a far country so be prepared to pay for international postage accordingly (advice: declare it is a gift / sample with no commercial value to avoid the receiver paying for custom duties)
7. sign up will close on Dec.1, 2019: the names will be drawn and then I will notify everybody

To sign up, PM or email me (mauroangelo AT cheapnet DOT it) with the following data:
1. RFF user name
2. email address
3. real name and surname
4. mailing address

As you can guess, the print swap is a great way for sharing photographic knowledge ad experiences (and for making new friends of course!): therefore it depends entirely upon the RFF members' participation. The more participants involved, the more fun and variety everybody gets.
I do hope everything is clear, do not hesitate to ask for any further clarification.

To moderators: can this be made a sticky, please?
thanks

Old 11-20-2019   #2
Mauro
Mauro

First bump!
I kindly invite you to consider joining this project: it is an interesting way for sharing our photographic experiences and creativity.

Old 11-24-2019   #3
Mauro
Mauro

Second bump!
Sigh in Will cose Next December 1

Old 11-25-2019   #4
Mauro
Mauro

The participants list is growing: I do hope that more RRF friends will join us.

Old 11-26-2019   #5
Mauro
Mauro

4 participants so far....don't miss this opportunity, the last for 2019!
A matching member is waiting for you...so why wait longer to join in??!

Old 11-28-2019   #6
Mauro
Mauro

Sign ups will close on next Sunday December 1: the participants will receive a message from me in the first days of the next week.
I do hope that other RFF friends will join us!
Come on, don't let your cameras sleep too much

Old 11-30-2019   #7
Mauro
Mauro

Last Call to join in: do not miss this opportunity!
Print swap needs you

Old 12-01-2019   #8
Mauro
Mauro

Sign up are now closed: I will may the detailed information for mailing the print to each participant.

Old 12-03-2019   #9
Mauro
Mauro

Dear friends,
8 members have joined thus print swap, they have been matched and tomorrow each will receive the full address to ship the print to...watch your mail box and enjoy the swap!

Old 12-04-2019   #10
Mauro
Mauro

Dear RFF friends,
les Jeux aont faits!
Each participant has been notified with the detailed address where he has to send the print to: please check your email box.
Please feel free to contact me should you need my assistance.
Enjoy this swap!

Old 12-16-2019   #11
Mauro
Mauro

My print has been mailed.
I hope the other participants are enjoying this print swap.

Old 01-06-2020   #12
retinax

Today I received three beautiful prints, made my day! Many thanks to the artist. Am I the first one? My own was sent out shortly before Christmas, apologies for the delay.

Old 02-04-2020   #13
sojournerphoto

I received a pair of beautiful prints 2 or 3 weeks ago - with thanks. and have posted a couple back 1 or 2 weeks ago. We were both a bit slow, but I still love these projects.

A special thanks to Mauro for organising again!

Mike

Old 02-04-2020   #14
Godfrey
somewhat colored

Hello!

I haven't forgotten but I've been delayed again and again getting my print out for this effort! My sum of the experience from this is that starting one of these swaps in the latter part of November is likely not the best timing since there is usually an awful lot going on for most folks from that time forward through the month of January what with holidays and 'end of year/beginning of year' busyness... I had US Thanksgiving, then Xmas and New Years, then was readying for and away on a 10 day long planned vacation ...! Too much to do and think about, essentially.

I'll try to get my print made and shipped this week.

G