WTBorrow: .625" Flexiclamp
Old 08-28-2019   #1
winzenbourg

WTBorrow: .625" Flexiclamp

Not sure if this is allowed, but:

I seem to have misplaced my .625" Flexiclamp and Micro Tools is out of stock. I'm looking to borrow a high-quality .625" Flexiclamp so I can change out the film advance lever on my MP.

I can cover shipping both ways and will include a little print with your flexiclamp when I send it back. I'll only need it for a day or two.

My location says Berlin but I'm currently in Denver, Colorado.

If anyone's up for helping another RFFer, please send me a message!

Thanks!

Lucas

Old 08-28-2019   #2
Sarcophilus Harrisii
Brett Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by winzenbourg View Post
Not sure if this is allowed, but:

I seem to have misplaced my .625" Flexiclamp and Micro Tools is out of stock. I'm looking to borrow a high-quality .625" Flexiclamp so I can change out the film advance lever on my MP.

I can cover shipping both ways and will include a little print with your flexiclamp when I send it back. I'll only need it for a day or two.

My location says Berlin but I'm currently in Denver, Colorado.

If anyone's up for helping another RFFer, please send me a message!

Thanks!

Lucas
nobbysparrow can probably supply you with one if you're actively seeking to purchase another (you did mention Micro-Tools being out of stock). Personally I'd prefer to buy from him. Micro-Tools are great, when they send you the correct item, but I've had more than one issue with that when ordering items from them. Take a look at his eBay listings.
Cheers
Brett

Old 08-28-2019   #3
winzenbourg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcophilus Harrisii View Post
nobbysparrow can probably supply you with one if you're actively seeking to purchase another (you did mention Micro-Tools being out of stock). Personally I'd prefer to buy from him. Micro-Tools are great, when they send you the correct item, but I've had more than one issue with that when ordering items from them. Take a look at his eBay listings.
Cheers
Brett
Good tip! I checked eBay and found this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/303211786390

It specifies that it's for an M2 or M3, but surely it's the same for the MP? I messaged him to ask and he said he's not sure as he's never tried with an MP. I can't recall if there's some odd little tiny difference in the size of the retaining washer or something, but if anyone is 100% sure, would be great if you could chime in.

15.8mm works out to 0.622", which sounds pretty damn close!

Lucas