Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

So I went to my Local camera shop again
Old 10-29-2005   #1
Skinny McGee

Talking So I went to my Local camera shop again

Sooooo, I went to my Local camera shop again today. I walk out with a Gossen Digiflash meter.... I have been using an old GE from the 1940's it works fair, but I was loosing some shot to it. I also have a digital spot. but when I have been shooting people and I put it up to your eye it takes away any element of suprise.. They duck, run ,shout ,shoot, stabe, and use alot of bad words....

This thing is much smaller than I thought... and much quicker than I had imagined ... I just walked in the door with so now its time to burn some C41 for some quick results.....

I am going to have some explaining to do when my wife gets home.. (Food who needs it? Its over rated and and it cause alot of clean up... I am going to the store for some beer)
Leica M3, 1935 leica 111A 50mm prewar summar uncoated 90mm elmar uncoated prewar,Zorki 1, Anniversary Speed Graphic4x5, 21/4x31/4, ricohmatic 225tlr,Calumet 4x5 view w/ superagulon 90mm,Yashica gsn,MG1, FX70, argus C3, 4x5 pinhole, 35mm pinhole argus,Nikon F601, Nikon N80

Old 10-29-2005   #2
Rob
rangefinder camera magnet

Explain it this way, the meter will pay for itself because you wont blow the exposure and waste more expensive film.

Old 10-29-2005   #3
foon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Explain it this way, the meter will pay for itself because you wont blow the exposure and waste more expensive film.
and you can buy more old cameras that don't have a meter

Old 10-29-2005   #4
bmattock

What's "stabe?"

Old 10-29-2005   #5
Skinny McGee

It kinda like being stabed but different smart a**

just kidding
Leica M3, 1935 leica 111A 50mm prewar summar uncoated 90mm elmar uncoated prewar,Zorki 1, Anniversary Speed Graphic4x5, 21/4x31/4, ricohmatic 225tlr,Calumet 4x5 view w/ superagulon 90mm,Yashica gsn,MG1, FX70, argus C3, 4x5 pinhole, 35mm pinhole argus,Nikon F601, Nikon N80