Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Photography General Interest

Photography General Interest Neat Photo stuff NOT particularly about Rangefinders.

Managing the camera fleet
Old 08-13-2012   #1
Latecomer
Making up for lost time

Managing the camera fleet

I have a couple of digitals and a whole bunch of film cameras (with four more on the way). If processing were not so expensive the film cameras would get much more use, but there we are, I try to limit film use to a roll a month.

There are many kindred spirits on RFF and I was wondering how you manage this situation.

Old 08-13-2012   #2
matt_mcg2

I process my own black and white film, and shoot very little colour film. Processing my own, I probably get through between 3 and 6 rolls a month [35mm and 120], which costs me about the same or less [film and processing] as shooting and processing a single colour roll.
With processing my own the problem is finding a free afternoon once or twice a month.

Matt