Originally Posted by Spicy
Sweet shots. Did you fully revive it from the dead or just a home-brew CLA?
It had been dropped, so the name plate (along with the serial number) was missing, and the hood frame was broken, including the lifting spring. The shutter was slow, and the mirror was clouded over. I only had one filter that would fit the bayonets, and even it was very difficult to get on and off. And later on I found out the frame counter didn't work, so it was impossible to determine how much to wind the film.
I found a parts body that was mostly complete, except for the viewing lens, and most of the screws. I started out by transplanting the hood, mirror, and focus screen. Next, I transplanted the bayonets, as my filters would fit them. But they proved to be a different thickness than the originals. My camera is from the middle third of the design versions, and the one I was using for parts came from the third and last version. So I wound up just using the pins out of the donor. While I had the front cover off, I also cleaned the speed escapement and lenses, and adjusted the focus on the viewing lens. After discovering the frame counter malfunction, I opened up the side, and adjusted the return spring for the door closing detector.
You can see it all here on Flickr http://flic.kr/s/aHsjRmcX22