Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Photography General Interest

Photography General Interest Neat Photo stuff NOT particularly about Rangefinders.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Medium Format ... long may it live!
Old 07-03-2009   #1
Keith
On leave from Gallifrey

Medium Format ... long may it live!

I've been shooting a lot more of it lately ... mainly with my RF645 and although I like and am a frequent user of 35mm nothing does it for me like 120 film and I suspect that I may eventually have to sell my soul to the devil to get the new Bessa Folder!

Unfortunately I can also think of a few other MF cameras I'd like to own ... a Mamiya C330 comes to mind and possibly an RB67 ... a Hasselblad wouldn't go astray either. From what I can perceive used MF gear offers an incredible range of stunningly competent cameras and lenses at extrordinary value.

I went out yesterday with a tripod, my RF645, a meter and a couple of rolls of film ... I only used one roll (PanF+) and spent quite a few hours shooting that one ... in terms of satisfaction that roll of film was probably worth more to me than the last five rolls of 35mm I've shot.

Please show me some of your pics that have made you smile and think to yourself ... "Yep, I love MF!"

Last edited by Keith : 07-04-2009 at 03:51.