Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Photography General Interest

Photography General Interest Neat Photo stuff NOT particularly about Rangefinders.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 05-17-2019   #37
Prest_400
Multiformat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The smart phone and instagram appear to be inseparable. I have a friend who is constantly telling me I should check out this or that photographer on instagram.

No ... just no!!!!!
At the end of the day it's a tool. I still use the phone's camera as if it were another ordinary one. Used to be very convenient to sync its backup whenever it had wifi connectivity, but it seemed to work with some flaws so I changed to just plugging into the USB.

Instagram has many possibilities, I do not post but am engaged in film photography community and it is an interesting medium to connect on.

And wait, there's Snapchat, where pics are sent and disappear within 24h. Didn't get into that train and despite being in mid 20s I feel old for it.

All of the above is now part of the cyberpunk corporation, Facebook.