Classic digital giveaway time. I have an Olympus E-20
P in need of a good home. It works perfectly, but the internal battery is dead (not surprising given its age) so the clock needs resetting whenever you change batteries; cosmetically tidy with the usual sticky handgrip rubber. You will have to collect it from Thomas More Square, London (just by St Katharine Docks, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London - plenty of suitable candidates for a first walk) due to the weight and size of the kit.
- E-20P (this is the European version with PAL output).
- Wide conversion lens WCON-08B.
- Tele extension lens TCON-14B.
- Macro extension lens MCON-35.
- Remote trigger cable RM-CB1.
- 2x 2GB Compact Flash cards.
- Metz 50 AF-1 speedlight for Olympus/Panasonic (probably dead, but you never know).
- Some rechargeable AA batteries and charger.
- All in a stylish Tamrac shoulder bag that, surprisingly for its age, doesn't smell of cigarette smoke or cat's piss.
PM me if you want it and can pick it up (or arrange for collection) and we can sort out a convenient time to hand it over. Pretty much any weekday during office hours is OK.