Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film

Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film Discuss Image processing -- traditional darkoom or digital lightroom here. Notice there are subcategories to narrow down subject matter. .

Old 03-15-2018   #41
Graybeard
Longtime IIIf User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubarca View Post
And concerning the light bulb, since nowadays, common, traditional tungsten light bulbs are almost unavailable, what size in watts you recommend me when using modern LED bulbs?

Thanks my friends!!!

EDUARDO

A 75 watt photoflood bulb (readily available in the US) works well in my Focomat - look for a LED bulb with the same light output (lumens) as a 75 watt incandescent bulb

Old 03-15-2018   #42
Edubarca

Thanks!!! Anyway, if this box replaces the bulb that goes insided the enlaerger, where should it be located?

Old 03-15-2018   #43
Erik van Straten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubarca View Post
Thanks!!! Anyway, if this box replaces the bulb that goes insided the enlaerger, where should it be located?
Do you mean the Heiland LED coldlight source? I do not have the slightest idea. I guess just above the condenser. I'll see if I can contact Heiland to get some more information.

Erik.

Old 03-15-2018   #44
Edubarca

I am referring to the box with a green light and very expensive that you sent me information.

Old 03-17-2018   #45
Edubarca

Can anybody help me, please, with the cable connections inside the black box located under the wooden base? Please check the photo. It is the last issue I have to resolve before I start using my beautiful enlarger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180316_083709966.jpg (44.7 KB, 14 views)