Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Being a Photographer > Off Topic

Off Topic Feel like venting or just passing a joke? If so, do it here. Please keep it clean. Minors do visit this site.

For the guitar gearheads: the Ruokangas Guitar Builder
Old 03-08-2011   #1
mooge

For the guitar gearheads: the Ruokangas Guitar Builder

y'know the Leica la carte thingy?
well, Ruokangas has something similar for guitars; a little flash thing where you can customize one of their five base models. go check it out if you're bored.

this whole site is great if you like guitars, actually. they have a series on Youtube documenting the inception and production of their 'Unicorn'- a Les Paul style guitar. really cool. and they have hi-res photos to show just how beautiful their guitars actually are. come to think of it, their site is better than all of the bigger guitar companies' websites I've ever seen.

I'd get a white Hellcat Classic with chrome hardware, R inlay, rosewood fretboard, and S-H pickups if you were wondering. that comes to just a touch over $3000 CAD...

...savin' my pennies...

Old 03-08-2011   #2
Zathros
Does not play well with o

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooge View Post
y'know the Leica la carte thingy?
well, Ruokangas has something similar for guitars; a little flash thing where you can customize one of their five base models. go check it out if you're bored.

this whole site is great if you like guitars, actually. they have a series on Youtube documenting the inception and production of their 'Unicorn'- a Les Paul style guitar. really cool. and they have hi-res photos to show just how beautiful their guitars actually are. come to think of it, their site is better than all of the bigger guitar companies' websites I've ever seen.

I'd get a white Hellcat Classic with chrome hardware, R inlay, rosewood fretboard, and S-H pickups if you were wondering. that comes to just a touch over $3000 CAD...

...savin' my pennies...
Nice!!! I really like the Unicorn and the Duke. If I had the bux, I'd get one these with a dual P-90 configuration.