Mr_Flibble

In Tabulas Argenteas Refero
Local time
12:18 PM
image008.jpg

http://www.fotografica.nl/Fotograficabeurs.htm

I missed the Doesburg Fair last month, so definitely will be going here. :D

Anyone else going?

Anybody that'll be there is welcome to post to this thread, we can arrange an RFF meet at the end of the day to sit down and compare gear and loot! :D

EDIT: Link to the English text on the Fair, note the existence of an express tramway from Utrecht Central Station to the location, the tramway stop is right in front of the venue! http://www.fotografica.nl/UK site/UK-fotograficabeurs.htm

My aunt and uncle lives in NL and they will visit us in Indonesia on late November. Oh if only she knows a thing or two about cameras :)

I need to restock my supply of 120 film. And maybe pick up a gem or two depending on my budget ;)

Getting close now!

Just bumping this thread as a reminder and allowing those not yet in the know to get on board too!

Grrr, My living history group moved their annual meeting to the 18th...Might be able to squeeze in an hour or 2 at the fair.. :(

I'll be ther with a mate and perhaps some others as well.

Will take my M2 and nex 7 along to shop for.:D

I'll be there with my own table. Plenty of superfluous stuff to sell, some stuff I would like to buy. Will be fun!

So,

who's going? And what are you going to look for? And, will we meet on the indoor-terrace, say 15:00 hrs? I'll be wearing all black and a black baseball cap, no logo. Green sneakers though! Think I'll bring the Ricoh GXR and Summilux to shoot some pictures that can go in this thread once I've returned home!

My list:
  • Tri-X in bulk, 135 or 120
  • clip-on hood for Zeiss-Ikon Super-Ikonta B, size 37mm
  • Tamron Adaptall mount for Nikon
  • Takumar SMC 3.5/28mm (maybe, only if it's an el-cheapo...)
  • Few rolls of Fomapan 400, to try exposing at 400 and 800 and develop in D76
  • Whatever goodies I can pick up for little cash and sell for a profit, or trade:cool:

Even if I can make it to the fair, I'd still have to leave at 12:30. I hate this!

....then again...I have absolutely no spending money left this month!

Unexpectedly got an invitation to join a car-pool so i'll be there tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there and have a nice chat !

Back