California (Bay Area, Northern) Cindy Sherman Exhibit and Decisive Challenge Get Together Aug 5th

Reese said:
I'm planning to meet up with you guys at the museum and taking someone's guest ticket please. I will probably have a camera with me.

Glad you're going to make it Reese. I hope you can take part in the Decisive Challenge that day too :)

See:

www.DecisiveChallenge.com

Or

The Decisive Challenge thread here on RFF.

Kent & Co.,

Alas, I'm going to have to miss the festivities on Sunday. Too much stuff has popped up on the home front. I'll try to catch up with at the next meet-up. In the meantime, enjoy Cindy and the beer!

Cheers!

Bingley said:
Kent & Co.,

Alas, I'm going to have to miss the festivities on Sunday. Too much stuff has popped up on the home front. I'll try to catch up with at the next meet-up. In the meantime, enjoy Cindy and the beer!

Cheers!

We'll miss you Steve! Enjoy the weekend and hopefully we can see a Sacto entry in the Challenge.

Just a reminder for those hitting the Moma and Cindy Sherman show. 11:30 @ the SF Moma.

As mentioned I'll be coming with my son. We'll likely hit the neighborhood a couple hours earlier to do some shooting then meet at 11:30am. We have to be going around 12:30 or so because of another family commtment out in the San Ramon area.

Excellent. Enjoy your shooting beforehand as well!

As mentioned I'll be coming with my son. We'll likely hit the neighborhood a couple hours earlier to do some shooting then meet at 11:30am. We have to be going around 12:30 or so because of another family commtment out in the San Ramon area.

Something last minute came up, and I won't be able to join you folks at SFMOMA but I will definitely be shooting for the Decisive Challenge that day. I'll see some of you at the Pier 24 gathering on Aug. 30th (The last time I checked this morning, there were 7 more openings for our time slot.)

--Warren

We'll miss you Warren but I look forward to seeing your submissions to the Challenge. Have a great weekend and I'll see you in person on the 30th.

Kent

Something last minute came up, and I won't be able to join you folks at SFMOMA but I will definitely be shooting for the Decisive Challenge that day. I'll see some of you at the Pier 24 gathering on Aug. 30th (The last time I checked this morning, there were 7 more openings for our time slot.)

--Warren

Looks like I'll be running late for the 11:30 meeting. I'll be around in the area and most likely seeing the show as well though. Maybe I can see some of you later time.

Sug- We should be at the sports bar on the corner of 4th and Mission by about 1. Ray will be there around 12:30 or so. Hope to see you!

FYI- It's a little brisk up here in SF today, not cold but very overcast. I'd bring a light jacket of you're still in route.

Nice day for shooting, like a giant soft box!

My son and I are shooting around Yerba Buena right now. Short pit stop at Beard Papa at the moment. Will by at SFMOMA at 1130.

Sorry I could not hang with you guys today but good bumping into y'all on the stairs. Funny request: nobody found a black film canister with a roll of exposed bulk-loaded Double X in it anywhere in SFMOMA did they? My first roll shot this morning, which was the last few frames on an earlier shot roll, was somehow misplaced. Changed it at Yerba Buena and could have sworn I stuck it in my pocket but now cannot find it. Just thought I'd ask....

Back