Canada A July 21/22 Meet Up for Toronto RFFers?

dcsang

Canadian & Not A Dentist
Local time
10:02 PM
Last edited:
Dave, I'm a definite "maybe", it depends on family plans. I may be up north enjoying the great outdoors. I'll track this thread and if the coast is clear I'll swing by on the 21/22nd depending on how the date is selected.

Jan

We can always push this till August if need be - I'm not bound or tied (woo... S&M stuff !! *smirk*) to the date.

We'll see if there's traction and if not.. we'll adjust accordingly because we're laid back like that eh.. ;)

Cheers,
Davey

I'm happy with either July 21 or 22, or August. Otherwise, I'd have no social life, bound, tied or whatever.

Well then.. so far the 21st would be good.. you guys can meet my lady friend..... THAT should be interesting.... *starts squirming around*

Now.. what were we planning again. . . . . :D

Cheers,
Dave

I'll be in town on the 21st but will need to split my time as I've committed to hooking up with a friend I haven't seen in over 25 years, maybe over 30. We're tentatively set to meet downtown/midtown without a time set yet. I suspect noon-ish, but maybe earlier.

Like I said, I'm not married to that weekend :) If it's better to do this in August we should do it :)

Cheers,
Dave

I don't mean for this to influence the planning of a meeting, but it looks like July 21/22 weekend is not possible for me. My son's work schedule would allow us to visit my out of town parents at that time.

Frank: Great question ... I'm only in town for the day, so later in the day would be best for me. And if we want to push this to August, I can do that except on the 11th (I will be in Syracuse) or the 24th and later. We start our summer holidays on the 24th. We'll be in the Adirondacks until the 29th when we arrive in The County. Anyone who wants to make a trip to the County the 29th through Sept 2, there is photography, food, wine, cheese, cider and just chillin' to be shared!

Ok.. can we delay this till August then? that's AUGUST... as in.. Earl, we await your august presence in August with presents for all !!! :D :D :D :D

Stay tuned folks !!
Dave

Back