Lou Reed - "God should have a Leica".

never thought i'd see f*****g lou (as we call him in his native nyc) on a photo forum. if he's half the picture taking genius as he is the songwriting genius, it,ll be a 'tranformer-tive' experience.

btw, dont get too caught up in the title--maybe its just a metaphor??
tony

"It's all about the light as far as I'm concerned. I love looking through a lens, and focusing it and cropping it the way I want."

Must shoot a Leica SLR then...

I remember him bragging in some interview last year about buying a new Leica that cost $20k just for the body.
He's obviously a rangefinder guy, but the interview sounded like he had gone to the dark side...

... digital

Has anyone seen the photos? I dug a little and Lou (I like him musically) doesn't seem to have much imagination: infrared and time exposures?.

I would like my opinion to be changed if anybody can give a link to some photos.

Wasn't there a special edition God Edition Leica...right after the Sultan of Brunei gold-plated edition and the ultra rare Muad'dib Limited Spice Edition?

I think the God Edition was made from pieces of the arc of a covenant. You can only look at that camera once before your face melted off.

Back