Ricoh GR-D (I,II,III,IV): Post your photos!

_0013485.jpg

_0013484.jpg

I enjoy using this camera so much, I think I'm going to get rid of the Leica. More square shots: ayeio.tumblr.com

Sleep on it! Don't be hasty. They're different instruments (though I carry my grdiii on a necklace/loop from my neck & use it lots more than the m4 the CL etc....)

Cheers Robert

Sleep on it! Don't be hasty. They're different instruments (though I carry my grdiii on a necklace/loop from my neck & use it lots more than the m4 the CL etc....)

Cheers Robert

Good advice from Robert.
My GRD is often my camera of choice but I still have my M2 and M3.

They don`t get used much these days but they do offer a different experience .

8183262705_27c8b91f5b_z.jpg

I actually Think Paul would LOVE the GRD series
PURRfect ergonomics...Beautiful Rendering... light enough and compact to carry everyday

Love your work with it Michael !

I've been working in New York this past week. Whilst walking around the city my GRD has been in my hand, it really is the perfect point-and-shoot.

Here are a few notes from my plane journey, DNGs straight from the camera.

Untitled by rehview, on Flickr

I'm beginning to use the camera intuitively and I like the results.

I've been working in New York this past week. Whilst walking around the city my GRD has been in my hand, it really is the perfect point-and-shoot.

Here are a few notes from my plane journey, DNGs straight from the camera.

I'm beginning to use the camera intuitively and I like the results.

I really like the colors on these! Great shots! Are you using a I, II, III, or IV?

GRD III, initially everything I took would end up black and white but I made a decision to try colour on my NYC trip. I'll post more as I have time to go through them.

Back