2003 Leica prices

@chris91387.... Sweet, Congrats on your soon to arrive MP !

Alright, I will take a new spin
on Money, money, money, $$$$$

It just 'Paper' ... buys You Time and Options
Really only holds the Value of what You think, & want to do with it

A game really and of little or no importance,
cept for the World making You believe it's worth
wink,wink

You are seeing free-market capitalism. The price will go up as far as it can. There will always be folks buying Porches who cannot drive, Nautors Swans who cannot sail, and glamorous kitchens who cannot cook. They do know how to make money.

Buying something you can't use to its full potential is not smart.

I purchased used, 2013 made long board for 100, they are 400 new. I could barely ride on it, but it was always in my list after I seen skateboard for first time. Just can't ride on regular ones, too high gravity center for me.
I have fixie, it was not expensive Cinelly frame , nor I could do tricks on it. It just most reliable bike because it is primitive.

Both are made in Canada. To me it means more than rich people brands.

I bought a brand new Leica M6TTL for $1995 and a brand new Leica 50mm f1.4 Summilux for $1995 in May of 2000. Those were the prices for many years before I bought. They've been going up ever since.

Best,
-Tim

Kudos to Leica on cashing in on the high prices of second hand market m6 and making reissues. Low tech and relatively cheap to produce given 4-5x the asking price. It's only profitable when consumers pockets hurt. Lol

Back