28mm f2 Ultron II Image Thread

On the Leica M8
52246870683_df98b084ec_b.jpg

52237524568_ae23c6a81c_b.jpg

Taffy thank you for posting pictures taken with the M8 and the 28mm f2, they really look great.

Thanks, I'm happy to own this lens -- got it at a bargain used and now I can't help but think it's the perfect pair for my M8. I can tell it's a good match because I'm taking the M8 everywhere I go!

I took my M8 out yesterday on a day trip, and used a 28 Elmarit, It so much fun using that camera I forgot about all the extra do dad's of my other
camera's.

Hoping there are more pictured to be shared here, so bumping the thread.

Strongly considering this lens, was hoping to sell my M3 and Zeiss lenses to fund a Q2. The lenses sold, but the M3 is not moving so now thinking that I can grab this lens, pair it with my M3 and Nikon 1 28 finder and have a pseudo film Q2 :)

Hoping there are more pictured to be shared here, so bumping the thread.

Strongly considering this lens, was hoping to sell my M3 and Zeiss lenses to fund a Q2. The lenses sold, but the M3 is not moving so now thinking that I can grab this lens, pair it with my M3 and Nikon 1 28 finder and have a pseudo film Q2 :)

I use an MDa like that - but with the TTArtisan 28/5.6. Minimalist:)

I had a good hard look at the TTArtisan 28, I love the form factor and the ergos look amazing.
Problem is I shoot indoors and the winters here are dark so 5.6 won't cut it for me.

Back