A massive explosion.

This is also politics and destructive acts. I would stay out of it, even though the photographs can be unique. I have seen videos of the explosion on TV, over and over.

Reminds me of the 1947 Texas City explosion. Ship caught fire loaded with Ammonium nitrate fertilizer, think it was about the same amount that blew up on that occasion.

In England they have vermin who will steal the lead of the roof of a church. One church did not know until during a Sunday service when it started to rain the parishioners started getting wet.
The human race really does need to be reduced in numbers, we have not advanced, we have become a virus on this planet. The poor innocent animals that suffer because of our greed need to be protected from us.

In our town even street light, signals poles are getting stolen if they aren't installed yet and made from metal.

We had that problem in Washington state many years ago, but I think we solved it: a law was passed which required metal-recycling businesses to (1) obtain the identification of the person bringing in the metal and (2) not paying that person immediately - money was sent as a check to an address. There may have been other requirements, such as having the person describe where the metal was obtained. Anyway, these changes became enough of a hassle and a deterrent that the metal-theft problem has been largely reduced.

Back