Another 007 Limited Edition?

hendriphile

Well-known
Local time
2:21 PM
Leica has introduced the Limited Edition 007 Q2.

I wonder what the reaction will be of owners of the Daniel Craig
Limited Edition 007 Q2 issued just a short time ago?

Bond knows he will be replaced by M. His limited edition knows it too, but by Q.

I think we all know that there is a cross-section of people that are enough of both Leica and Bond fans to get a 007 limited edition and think it makes them cool. I think most of us also know deep down that these are the worst kind of human beings on the planet.

Truly a limited edition. Only 25 (250?) being made. Makes you wonder how desperate Leica is to unload this camera. Slap a badge or skin on some models in inventory and hope for a big score.

Some will go to the true collectors, but the rest will go to the resellers looking to make a ridiculous profit somewhere down the road. So I imagine it's those same folks who bought the earlier special. To each their own.

It would be cool though if it played the Bond theme on start-up.

PF

This is a niche product by a niche camera maker. That's what they do. I am a Leica user and it's all good to me since I want them to stay in business. It does remind me of all these silly crossovers Swiss Watch Manufactures do.

No one is forced to buy one.

If it helps Leica to stay in business it’s a good idea.
If anybody likes it it is his taste !

Not among my interests anyway ��

that's a bit harsh...
Yes, a bit too much Picante--

Why not, no one is at your door flogging them-- though I am starting to get calls to extend my camera's warranties.

Though I recall early on the Rollei with a tape recorder that I would like to own?

My Little Kitty Edition

My Little Kitty Edition

So many limited editions to choose from! Don't try to find this one - it's super rate. It only exists in Photoshop.

Attachments

• hellokiity-m6.jpg
    hellokiity-m6.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0

Tools with money to depart.

LCAG should make every current camera they have for sale with this lovely green colour and benefit from more tools.
It is first SE which doesn’t looks like designed and made by/for gopniks.

Truly a limited edition. Only 25 (250?) being made. Makes you wonder how desperate Leica is to unload this camera. Slap a badge or skin on some models in inventory and hope for a big score.

I would think they aren’t desperate at all. The Q series seems to be the Leica that people who don’t use Leica actually buy. Kind of like the Fuji X100 series. Now the bond version… I don’t get it, but I’m into photography so, maybe I’m not the audience.

Back