Any Leica T user among RFF ?

I can personally verify that a T can survive a four-foot drop onto concrete and still function fine, albeit with some gouges in the corners. I can also verify that an 55-135 lens can also survive the drop with full functionality, although not without damage.

Super images, Helen.
Were these with a TL lens or an M lens? Rendering is very nice.

Cheers and Thank You Gary !

Both Images were taken with the 50 1.5 Nokton VM / with the knurled focusing ring...
I think it's a stellar Lens be it on a T or an M body
I had used the fotodiox adapter / leica M to T

it's quite impressive the T sensor and rendering

Today it was a balmy minus 3 ...

- 3 of what and where? C or F?
If you are in Canada, among Torontoish amoebas of these days, they are screaming @-3C.
If you are in true, white North - 3 F is like nothing.

Thanks for the menu advice, My firmware version seems to be 2,4 and only allows exposure compensation and bracketing steps. The latter very useful for HDR images. Glad to hear of shock robustness, No plans to drop on concrete, but my old M3 once survived torrential rain where a less robust Japanese SLR was rendered unusable, so I trust Leitz to make robust mechanics, even if they have changed their name as well as gone into the fashion business in order to survive. The T , TL and the TL2 certainly are almost as stylish as the Zeiss Werra I before they started with ugly stripes.

p.

Great photos Helen, but ...is the photographer not the camera !!! I think whatever you use you can make great work!
I'm still tempted by the T series as an addition to my M but in those days budget has other priorities ! Anyway never say never!

Get another one Robert. I did, cheap as, and just as much fun as they always were.
Keep safe and possibly we can catch up in the near future.
Gary

cleaning out my photo drawer...
Anyone need, want, desire a Leica T Battery ?

Works fine, USA only...
Please send Me a PM

Tee? Should be no different from X1 you have. Except your M lenses will be cut by 1.5 :) .
Good thing, Sigma now has bunch of primes and at least one zoom in L crop mount.
If I wouldn't live on winter and rain territory, I would still get TL2 over CL, SL, even if TL2 flash support is laughable (no bashing, here, just fact). Better what mobile phone quality for sure and better than CaSoPaNiFu experience, IMO. Except service (no bashing, but fact).

Not sure what dreamers are claiming for Tee waiting to be cheap. It is 600$ USD, which is cheeeeap for Leica (no bashing, but fact).

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=Leica+T&_sacat=0

Back