Arles?

Roger Hicks

Mentor
Local time
6:36 AM
Who'll be there?

Also, new photo articles on both my .eu site and Patreon.

Those who are easily amused may also like two new non-photo articles on the .eu site, "Air Force Wine" and "With her knickers nailed on".

Cheers,

R.

Fun article on the Red Peril, Roger. There's nothing wrong with a bit of red in an image I guess. But it's a good thing that digital cameras with selective colour selection didn't exist in those days.. Come to think of it, selective colour settings should never ever have been "invented"..

Hi Roger, interesting article. Me and wife will be in Arles, arriving monday afternoon but unfortunately will have to leave on thursday morning.
We'll be in the place in front of your hotel late in the afternoon (6-7 pm) and if we meet we could have a drink together. Otherwise I'll leave a message for you at the Hotel.
Have a good and safe trip to Arles!
robert

Hi Roger, interesting article. Me and wife will be in Arles, arriving monday afternoon but unfortunately will have to leave on thursday morning.
We'll be in the place in front of your hotel late in the afternoon (6-7 pm) and if we meet we could have a drink together. Otherwise I'll leave a message for you at the Hotel.
Have a good and safe trip to Arles!
robert

Dear Robert,

We'll try to be there! And you have a good, safe trip too!

Cheers,

R.

William Eggleston is a believer in red. He said it is at war with the other colors. But I notice that many of his images include red. Sorry, I'd love to be a Arles but can't this time.

Back