Camera and Coffee

Modern teacup made using techniques developed during Korea's Silla Dynasty, it's unglazed, with patterns made using different colors of clay.

Lupicia Cassis & Blueberry tea. For flavored teas, next time I'll opt for Lupicia's Honey Lemonade.

Really worked for my DIY discount with this Minolta SRT-101, due mostly to extensive use of cords and pulleys in light meter system and viewfinder displays: This is not the easiest camera to service! Will need a new meter movement in order to fully restore the light meter, but otherwise, camera is refoamed, relubed and film-ready.

This is beautiful.

This is beautiful.

Thanks! One of the technical bits which surprised me about Minolta SRT was it's oversized reflex mirror, which doesn't just pivot, but also moves vertically. I guess that's where Hasselblad later got their gliding mirror technology for cameras like the 503-series.

Thanks! One of the technical bits which surprised me about Minolta SRT was it's oversized reflex mirror, which doesn't just pivot, but also moves vertically. I guess that's where Hasselblad later got their gliding mirror technology for cameras like the 503-series.

Very underrated cameras the SR-T. I am waiting for one on the post together with the 58f1.4. Last one I got was covered in fungus, let's see if I am lucky this time.

My "restorable wreck" of a Pilot Super. Besides a CLA, I tentatively plan on a fresh lacquer and new leather coverings, which ought to really transform it's appearance.

Photographed with Hasselblad 500C, 120/5.6 S-Planar on CatLabs 80 film.

Karu Chocolates White Chocolate with Lulo Fruit. Not particularly a fan of white chocolate, but the tartness of the fruit with balances the creaminess of the white chocolate very well.

Toy Tokyo by Manami Okazaki, Kingyo Books, ISBN 9789881250780
Colorado Boulder Catlabs 80 Hasselblad 20221113 - 005.jpg

Another item dredged from the depths of my restoration queue: Voigtlander Bessa II w/Skopar lens. Not too skillfully repainted with a brush, the leather hand strap is missing, as is the original screw for the film advance knob. But I have a hunch that it will clean up nicely.
Voigtlander Bessa II Skopar.jpg

173239317.jpg

Nice XA4, Mike. I have an XA, and an XA2. If I were to see an XA4 for sale, I'd be tempted - but I don't recall ever seeing one offered for sale.

I had an XA way back in the 1980's, I could not pass by so I grabbed this XA4 for only £120 last week. Only the second XA 4 I have seen locally for sale. Good luck in your quest grabbing an XA4

Back