Commemorative Tom A Softie Designs wanted

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
3:07 AM
Commemorative Tom A Softie Design

Tuulikki is asking for designs for a commemorative classic Tom A soft release.

Please post your designs here. If chosen, you would be donating your design.

Over time there may be several different versions, we will see.

Stephen

Great idea, wish I were more of an artist. Maybe something symbolizing Tom and Tuulikki's travels together?

Sorry Stephen, not so good at this type of thing, but please let us know when they are available, I will certainly buy a few.

Who will be the beneficiary of the profits on the sale of the commemorative Tom A soft releases? My feeling is that they should alll go straight to Tuulikki, including those of resellers, particularly given that the design is to be donated.

Looking at my Mr B softie, perhaps we can make something similar with Tom's side profile on it, like a coin. Tom A's softie should be mandatory on all M2.

What an excellent idea. Unfortunately, I am not good at designing this sort of thing but I will be a customer for sure.

Cheers, Michael

Great idea. Not a good designer, so here is my simple one, to encourage others to post.

tom-L.jpg

Roland.

I like all I've seen so far. I wish I were a genuine creative person. I envy y'all.

But, what a phenomenal idea.

Here are a couple, a simple aperture and a couple of mock rangefinder patches with Tom's initials:

Attachments

• Aperture.jpg
    Aperture.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tom_A_Black.jpg
    Tom_A_Black.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Tom_A_White.jpg
    Tom_A_White.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
I'll sketch up a few ideas this weekend.

Also, I'd love to see the re-issue of Mr. B softy. I miss seeing his photos too.

Off-topic: I started to look for IXMOO cassettes, and Google search returned threads on RFF where Tom is giving very insightful information with fine details. He is greatly missed already.

Back