Daughters

my 20 month old

my 20 month old

My daughter getting ready for Easter Sunday. 20 months old. Taken with a dSLR and sharpened a bit too much (I do not yet have a scanner for my film pictures).

Attachments

• IMG_0206_2.jpg
    IMG_0206_2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1
raid said:
How could you have trusted your favorite camera to your little daughter! Is it a Pen F ?

Raid

LOL !!

Let's just say that the Pen FT barely survived the encounter with my daughter that day :p

However, I will make sure that she sees this picture when she inherit that camera eventually.

My Girls

My Girls

Jac and Kate at their best.

Attachments

• IMG_8741_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_8741_edited-2.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9049_edi-2jpg.jpg
    IMG_9049_edi-2jpg.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 0
madie.jpg

dadsm3 said:
I hate teenagers. Must be payback for being such a dick when I was 18....

Me too and I'm just 28! Must be for the same reasons as you ;)
your daughters are lovely :)

I hope to have a daughter one day! :)

She's a beaut -- but watch out, you'll turn around one day and have a 16-yr-old, like me....

Found a bettered Rolleicord Vb on the auction site and cleaned it up for her, then we headed out to a recently flooded out stream for some shooting. She's not remotely as sullen as she's pretending to be -- and her photographic "eye" is actually far better than mine, sigh.

I can clearly remember her as a little one like all the beautiful girls on this thread-- and next year it is off to college already!

JT

As for swimming and taking photos, I would say it is better to enjoy the pool and forget about taking photos. My daughters need to start learning how to swim.

Raid

Those are mine...

Those are mine...

You probably saw them in my gallery already (they used to be my voluntars for my recent B&W foray....)

The little one is almost 2 years old (in next two weeks), the older one - 5 years old...

Attachments

• Street_first B&W_38_filtered.jpg
    Street_first B&W_38_filtered.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Street_first B&W_15.jpg
    Street_first B&W_15.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
I play also:
Ana, 15 months, taken today in the dslr

Attachments

• _MG_9888.jpg
    _MG_9888.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
  • _MG_9704.jpg
    _MG_9704.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Thought I would add to this thread.
Not sure about the photo and the post processing - taken with available very flat lighting using OM 10 and standard 50mm 1.8 lens.

4863223871_e623d10851_z.jpg

jesse

Back