Domestic Symphony

A great story Shab. You are keeping these precious memories alive and sharing them with us all too.

Lovely to hear of another Zeiss Ikon ZM user too - I still have one and it remains a great camera.
Thank you!

About the Zeiss Ikon ZM... I sold it some years ago. It's a great camera, but I didn't like it batteries' dependance

Today I have arrioved at home after work and there was a very good smell... our daughter was cooking some crepes in the kitchen!

She is on holidays and she tries to live every day like we used to live when she was at home.

It has been a beautiful moment... one of those that I want to remember... so I have taken the camera and made the portrait.

U28593.1707935705.0.jpg

Yesterday, we were visiting a friend of us. She has two dogs, and one of them has a special "feeling" with one of our sons, because when the dog was very young our son was living two weeks with our friend and her dog (summer), and all the day they both were together...

When our son was preparing to go surfing, Kyra (the dog) was around him... and they began to play each other. I took the camera and made some pictures.

U28593.1708326747.1.jpg

U28593.1708326747.0.jpg

After this picture I made the one of the 423 post of this thread.

And Kyra stayed with us for a walk on the beach:
U28593.1708326866.0.jpg

@Dogman When I made this picture I thopught on you... I wish you are little by little better.

Thank you, Xabier. Lovely photo. And, yes, we're getting there.

"When we used to go to the port"

Some years ago, we used to go to the port nearly every day in the afternoon. Those days we used to look at the planes that were landing in the airport.

Here, our daughter is waiting for one of them, in a peaceful atmosphere.

U28593.1708365017.0.jpg

It was a Friday at dusk, there was a southwest wind, and she was sitting on the pier watching the sailboats dance.

She was enjoying the sound made by the masts of the sailboats being caressed by the wind, watching the lights of the town wake up while the sky was gradually getting darker... it was a nice way to start the weekend.
U28593.1709971942.0.jpg

It was a Friday at dusk, there was a southwest wind, and she was sitting on the pier watching the sailboats dance.

She was enjoying the sound made by the masts of the sailboats being caressed by the wind, watching the lights of the town wake up while the sky was gradually getting darker... it was a nice way to start the weekend.

Shab, your narrative reminds me of an Elvis Costello song, one of my favorites... She

She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
Maybe the chill that autumn brings
Maybe a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

All the best,
Mike

Shab, your narrative reminds me of an Elvis Costello song, one of my favorites... She

She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
Maybe the chill that autumn brings
Maybe a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

All the best,
Mike
Thank you so much Mike... what a beautiful song!

We have gone to buy some sweater for me to a shop... and as I was testing some, time has begun to go and go... and one of our sons has dissappeared. So I have begun to look for him... and I have found him:
U28593.1710021027.0.jpg

Back