Domestic Symphony

The photos in this thread are beautiful. The feelings of intimacy, bonding, love, affection and nurturing that they show, are what I think an ideal family should be. You have made a concrete reality of an ideal. I am happily envious of your success, and it reminds me of what I wish I had growing up.
I salute you.

Giorgio

Big words... thank you in a special way.

It's true that my family is my LIFE. But I will not mislead you, we have our good times and our bad times. Life is life. I hope you will understand what I want to say.

Thank you very much!! And these words in basque... thank you!!
Here you have a self-portrait I made in 2020:

Nice self portrait...you look like a kindly man...no surprise there!
Glad you liked the basque
Full disclosure: I have no basque but I do know how to use Google. :)

Google works fine!!

Buon Compleanno Xabier! Happy Birthday! Have a great day, I'm sure your family will celebrate you with joy! Wish you much health, peace and joy !

74048FCD-9F61-4CCE-864D-81219D0ED966.jpeg

Birthday greetings from the home Linn and I call the BauWauHaus. She’d play Happy Birthday if you and your family were here. The terriers would make friends though Angus would bark until you took off your hat.

​​​​​​​

I could play Happy Birthday as well, maybe even with a smile. But Stuart the little tiger would remain merely inscrutable.

Attachments

• photo112872.jpg
    photo112872.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo112873.jpg
    photo112873.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 1
Lynn, Helen, Robert, Robert, peppard, rfaspen, raid, j.scooter and Dogman: Thank you very much from my heart! It has been a special day. I have decided to leave the smartphone at home to be with my family and at night I have come to read your words, slowly and after, write to you.

When I've read each word from each one of you I have done you to be present in my mind... thank you very much again. I wish you all the best.

Warmest regards,
Xabier.

Each day, we can be feel in touch by words, photographs... is a GIFT.

The very happiest of birthdays, Xavier. You have given all of us a gift, and you deserve nothing less than the warmth and love only your family can bestow upon you. May you have great days ahead!

You are VERY wise! Leave the phone and live actual life. Especially with family. I'm about to do just that later this week. My son is coming home for a visit!!! Yes I'm excited.
Happy days to everyone.

Back