Domestic Symphony

Sorry to hear this...hope it is without too much pain or difficulties...not sure what to say to give you courage.

Hi Robert,

we are better than the past year. We hope it will be easier for us.

My wife is NEGATIVE. It seems her antibodies are working really fine.

Warmest regards,
Xabier.

Shabs, just to say that I've been looking throgh your gallery pictures and this thread and really enjoying the intimacy you bring to your photographing.

Hopefully this time Covid will be less difficult and you wll recover quickly and without problems.

I so enjoy your work. My family all moved out quite some time ago and my wife hates having her picture taken so I rarely get a shot of her. I'll live vicariously through your shots. Thanks.

Shabs, just to say that I've been looking throgh your gallery pictures and this thread and really enjoying the intimacy you bring to your photographing.

Hopefully this time Covid will be less difficult and you wll recover quickly and without problems.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your words. It seems we are recovering fast and well!

I so enjoy your work. My family all moved out quite some time ago and my wife hates having her picture taken so I rarely get a shot of her. I'll live vicariously through your shots. Thanks.

Thank you also Steve, I appreciate a lot your words. I hope your family is OK! I will try to capture our family's cotidian scenes and share with you.

Nice photo, it must have been a special moment :)
As always it is a pleasure to see your photos and to see you again here.

Back