Eastern Europe

Lovely park. Amazon just sent me batteries for the EOS5 and I plan to shoot my Agfa APX 400 with the camera in Saigon. Cheers, OtL

The EOS5 is my first real camera, bought it new in 1997 and still using it now. It drains batteries thought, if I leave a new battery in, it will be empty within 6 months.
I think the EOS5 was one of canon's last cameras were they got the metering just right. After that generation, the bias towards the focusing point was too much for my taste.

I can't edit my post in Top 5 thread so I'll just leave it here.

h9EiJ45.jpg

Ghxcjwq.jpg

y4pcsq2.jpg

qdaqkjN.jpg

testing Kowa Six just outside my shop, first two with 55/3.5, third with 85/2.8. I know I crushed the blacks quite ugly but those are my first scans using VueScan on Canon 9000F and I need to find a way for more linear output files, but with some basic adjustments. Also the HP5 was expired and pushed in Rodinal 1+25...

3f3EIlA.jpg

dKJrEZs.jpg

Never before I had such colors from Reala 100, and that was my last one. Oddly enough the lens I used was an uncoated Xenar 105/2.9, mounted on Polaroid Land 250 body with Graflex 6x8 back. (fashback from October, I totally forgot about this roll of Reala so last weekend I wasted second half of it by opening the film back).

Canon's software "MP Navigator EX 3.14" when used on Win 11 needs to run in "Win 7 compatibility mode", as simple as that.
Someone, someday may find this info helpful.

Back