Epson R-D1 Information Resource / FAQ website

checked this resource as well as the web generally and i cannot find a solution for an attachable grip. do any--besides the impossible to find epson rd1x-g--exist? also curious about how the RD1 subforum only has 8 threads, that seems quite impossible given the cult status of this camera...
tony

checked this resource as well as the web generally and i cannot find a solution for an attachable grip. do any--besides the impossible to find epson rd1x-g--exist? also curious about how the RD1 subforum only has 8 threads, that seems quite impossible given the cult status of this camera...
tony

Ditto - it seems as though a whole lot have disappeared... last time I looked there were several pages!

4946920426_6386cabe44_z.jpg
[/url]08.31.10. slow kit by back alley images, on Flickr[/IMG]

the 'bridge' grip

tony

not true. Adjust your time parameters for viewing the forum !

Stephen

stephen, no doubt you are correct, but i have no idea what youre talking about. ive not adjusted my 'parameters'--since i dont know what they are--in the few years ive been active in the forum. yet my 'view' of available threads in this subforum has indeed changed. the forum has changed what they put out, just like in the classifieds where i cant get the 'ALL AD' function anymore. nothing ive done, as ive done nothing. as i doubt i am alone in this circumstance, it would be helpful to many i'm sure if there was less brevity in your suggestion.
tony

stephen, no doubt you are correct, but i have no idea what youre talking about. ive not adjusted my 'parameters'--since i dont know what they are--in the few years ive been active in the forum. yet my 'view' of available threads in this subforum has indeed changed. the forum has changed what they put out, just like in the classifieds where i cant get the 'ALL AD' function anymore. nothing ive done, as ive done nothing. as i doubt i am alone in this circumstance, it would be helpful to many i'm sure if there was less brevity in your suggestion.
tony

AGreed - but I've just found that if you change the option at the bottom of the page to show threads from more than the last 75 days, the others appear.

Seems like a funny system; forums are only as good as their content and not showing all the threads by default may well make the forum to appear less popular to the casual visitor.

AGreed - but I've just found that if you change the option at the bottom of the page to show threads from more than the last 75 days, the others appear.

Seems like a funny system; forums are only as good as their content and not showing all the threads by default may well make the forum to appear less popular to the casual visitor.

thanks, much appreciated. the 'default' obviously changed; didnt used to be that way.

Back