• Total voters

nobbylon

Mentor
Local time
7:41 AM
Out of curiosity and please be honest.
Only lens or body purchase.
Have you ever bought NEW?
Multiple items don't count multiple, it's a sraight one vote per member.

I have bought several items new. Can I vote yes, or is this only one item? What is the idea behind this poll?

A 50 Summilux asph about ten years ago. A few years before that I got some money from my Dad's estate and bought several new Leica lens's. The 28 Summicron is my favorite. Also one of the last available M6 .85 cameras new in 1999. I'd rather have Dad back but it doesn't work that way. Joe

I have bought several items new. Can I vote yes, or is this only one item? What is the idea behind this poll?

If it's been within the last 10 years, then you pick option #1. If it's been longer than 10 years, you pick option #2. If you've never bought, then option #3.

Bought New:
M6
M7 .85
M7 .58
M7 .72
M8 (two)
R8
R9
D-lux 3
CM (film)

50 'Cron
50 Elmar
35 'Cron ASPH
50 Noct

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Bought new:
35 Cron ASPH LE
50 Lux ASPH LE
X1

Bought refurbished:
M9-P
Monochrom

Bought Certified Pre-owned:
M9-P #2

Bought used:
Too many to remember.

M-E this past summer when they lowered the price.

Back in 2000, bought an M6TTL & 50 Lux brand new. Everything else, used.

Not yet.

If I feel the need for a digital camera, the new SL and it's giant lens would be a nice choice. I say that mostly based on the sample images I have seen, which grabbed my attention (unlike the Sony Mark II that everyone is so excited about).

Wouldn't it be sad if I had the money to buy it, and then still found myself packing around the old M3? ;-)

Randy

It is completely out of the question price wise and I have lost interest with Leica's digital turn. I do enjoy my 50+ year old Leica equipment though.

Back