Fallen back in love with the M8

This thread is an interesting read...many lovers of the M8 around...which is a good thing in a world so ready to speak about the digital obsolescence :)

I do not own an M8 but recently stumbled in this video interview (unfortunatelu only in italian language) with the photojournalist Alessandro Di Mise who uses now a Leica M8 for his work after he used in a recent past DSLRs !

I am now playing the video of the interview. I turned ON the close captions to help! I guess what the words mean.

residiua; sony; anche; leica; magnifico; artista; .... futurista; mettersi; comunque; produce; :)

non esiste .... is this "non existent"? makina fotografika ... (In Arabic: makina =machine)

U3565I1590859816.SEQ.1.jpg

Having been captivated by the Fuji X-Pro1 , this is prompting me to revisit the M8
Since retiring from London , the opportunities seem to have faded away .
Checking some old shots , there is a special magic .
dee

I would think the M8 would be more popular with this group. Just like film, you have limits with it and must learn to live with those limits. Cute kid, great photos.

I am now playing the video of the interview. I turned ON the close captions to help! I guess what the words mean.

residiua; sony; anche; leica; magnifico; artista; .... futurista; mettersi; comunque; produce; :)

non esiste .... is this "non existent"? makina fotografika ... (In Arabic: makina =machine)

U3565I1590859816.SEQ.1.jpg

Beautiful Raid !

Back