falling in love again

lxmike

M2 fan.
Local time
7:45 AM
Falling back in love with fuji, well, after blowing the dust off my X-pro 1, X-E1 and x100, (updated all the firmware), I began to happily scroll through the Fuji threads in the forum, obviously GAS occurred and so an X-T2 and XF 23/2 WR came into fold. I am blown away by the X_T2, especially the Acoss setting. I am going to spend the next few months shooting with the Fujis while occasionally giving the Hasselblad, (500 cm) and the Rolleiflex a run out. Although I will never sell my M2, I feel I may eventually sell my medium format gear. I will let you know how I get on. While I am on could anyone tell me what the row of rectangles below my avatar are, two have now turned orange. Cheers Mike

Falling back in love with fuji, well, after blowing the dust off my X-pro 1, X-E1 and x100, (updated all the firmware), I began to happily scroll through the Fuji threads in the forum, obviously GAS occurred and so an X-T2 and XF 23/2 WR came into fold. I am blown away by the X_T2, especially the Acoss setting. I am going to spend the next few months shooting with the Fujis while occasionally giving the Hasselblad, (500 cm) and the Rolleiflex a run out. Although I will never sell my M2, I feel I may eventually sell my medium format gear. I will let you know how I get on. While I am on could anyone tell me what the row of rectangles below my avatar are, two have now turned orange. Cheers Mike

This question has arisen before. I think it was decided that the row of rectangles is your battery charge indicator. Yours is low. Seek professional help immediately.

...While I am on could anyone tell me what the row of rectangles below my avatar are, two have now turned orange. ...

vBulletin Reputation System (see below if you dare) :)

I believe the orange bars are reputation levels. Will validate

https://www.rangefinderforum.com/nod...63#post4755963

Some vBulletin Adminese-speak/explanation:

"What drives the ''Reputation'' Meter Lights"
https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...05#post4411905
Every 100 points of reputation gives an orange bar up to ten bars. This is hard coded.

Users earn reputation through likes. The amount of reputation received by a specific like is determined by the Reputation Power of the user giving the like.

Users gain Reputation Power by creating posts, liking posts from other users, length of registration and several other factors. You can adjust Reputation Power under Settings -> Options -> User Reputation Options.

You can set levels of reputation (that affects the wording when the bars are moused over) under User Reputations -> User Reputation Manager.

Congratulations, lxmike. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. As I've said on one of your other threads, the XF 23mm ƒ/2 WR is a lovely little lens, especially for black and white.

I'm very excited for you. I've been using Fuji X since the first cameras were available. X100 on the first day of availabilityin the US, X-Pro1 on the first day, X-Pro2 on the first day, etc. I'm not that excited anymore, so I'm living vicariously through your excitement!

I'm very excited for you. I've been using Fuji X since the first cameras were available. X100 on the first day of availabilityin the US, X-Pro1 on the first day, X-Pro2 on the first day, etc. I'm not that excited anymore, so I'm living vicariously through your excitement!

Hi thanks for the reply, Ive been using the x-pro1 since it first came out, the X-T2 is new to me and the 23/2 really excites me

And here I am, firmly decided to sell my X-Pro2 because I finally got the light and sharp camera I wanted: a Nikon Z5.

Congratulations on your Fuji journey!

Back