Hasselblad lenses on 4x5 Sinar Norma

Nokton48

Mentor
Local time
8:44 AM
30 Dist 4x5 Norma Monocular Viewer by Nokton48, on Flickr

30mm Zeiss T* Distagon grafted to Norma Flat Board. No room for a shutter between the standards, Norma Standards may be made to touch, can confirm that. So front lenscap shutter stopped down to optimum stop. You see the entire image circle 180+ around including the lenshood fins intruding, which I think looks kind of cool. Easily focuses from infinity to super close. It will be interesting to see what goes on with this. Will work good for very long exposures. Fun Ahead.

30 Dist Hasselblad Rear Mount K2 Filter by Nokton48, on Flickr

The Norma board shown is a real early one, has clips to directly clip 4x5 Bellows for shading.

Hasselblad offered their rear mount as a "Blank" so any Hasselblad lens can be mounted onto any enlarger, camera, or whatever? An obscure accessory for sure found in a parts box for cheap. I'll wager the 40mm Distagon looks good through this? Like a Superwide 500 body, but with full perspective control! And 4x5/9x12 sheet film. On longer focal lengths hopefully the Norma Shutter will fit between the standards. Norma shutter holds 4x4cm ND gels no prob Or their Norma glass discs

Hasselblad Blank Rear Mount from rear Norma Board by Nokton48, on Flickr

Back side of Sinar Norma board, custom fitted with Hasselblad Rear Mount with click mount release. A tight fit to this old board I have been waiting to utilize. So any Hasselblad mount lens can be used on the Normas

Back