Hey Hey! Hey Ho! We're number 2872!

Gotta have me one of those! Ordered me up one of these bad boyz.

Or summat. I figure that I can use one to keep my EPL1 more rangefinder-y (i.e. not sticking out so much), for discreet street work, or out on bike rides. I shan't worry for this lens so much

OK. Got it.

With the OpTech strap changed for a wrist strap, and the zoom for the BCL, I've got myself a pocketable little street shooter I can't wait to get out in daylight. I looked at it there on the desk, and realised I'd recreated a Trip.

I've been impressed with some of the images on this thread. I don't think I'm that standard, but I'll give it a go.

I've been feeling very self-conscious with a big lens sticking out. I like sometimes to have a camera that no one knows is shooting, and this is it. I like the idea of not having to wait for focus at all.

Incidentally, what settings do you guys use? I've reset the IS (for 16mm - I don't think they'd thought of this when they built the EPL1), but the camera defaulted to ISO200. I reset it to Auto, but I wonder what happened there.

If I like what I get, I'll upload some.

Really nice set!

I Don't. Need. This. Lens.

(I already have the 14/2.5 & 17/2.8, so it's hard to see much point).

Thank you! You shoot many great photos with your m4/3 lenses, but if you can test a 15/8, try it. It has something special too!

Thank you! You shoot many great photos with your m4/3 lenses, but if you can test a 15/8, try it. It has something special too!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME????

I don't need this lens. I took my Holga 25mm out exactly twice. I shot my adapted Pentax 110 lenses exactly twice. I expect that I will take this lens out and shoot it exactly twice as well! I guess since it's just $50, it's not a catastrophy to buy one and only use twice, but... OMG! Why am I ready to order one right this minute???

:)

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME????

I don't need this lens. I took my Holga 25mm out exactly twice. I shot my adapted Pentax 110 lenses exactly twice. I expect that I will take this lens out and shoot it exactly twice as well! I guess since it's just $50, it's not a catastrophy to buy one and only use twice, but... OMG! Why am I ready to order one right this minute???

:)

Mark, I´m sorry for your pain. Be strong; don´t buy this lens! Look, the pictures are not very pleasing:

tumblr_pyqacb7wlf1tum3hno6_500.jpg

Hahaha! Very pleasing shots! :)

Now that Big Brother has identified my weakness for this lens, it is spamming me in every placed ad it can, everywhere I turn... until I finally give in. :)

Mark, I´m sorry for your pain. Be strong; don´t buy this lens! Look, the pictures are not very pleasing:

9937141734_e7140c59ed_c.jpg

9203017064_15de6447a4_c.jpg

Despite the bad rap....

It has a place in many bags..

I don't own one.. but, it can deliver with the right person behind the camera.

Many great samples prove that...

I have a VF-1 VF (35mm fov), so, add this 15mm f/8 to have a quick frame/grab camera.... on my wife's E-PL3 it would be a nice compact combo.

It is most impressive RFF gear dedicated thread I have seen :).

Took E-PL1 with this lens after Canon 500D with 24mm pancake and day before with M-E and 28 Ultron.
This kit is the winner...

49572118091_6f6db031fa_o.jpg

49572345897_e2cf1a9169_o.jpg

49571609133_cb03f0e0a1_o.jpg

Back