Im starting a new photography system and need some help

XF10 could be purchased for less and it is very capable camera.
Original MSRP was 499 USD, it's 5 years old, and if it could be purchased for 200 USD, I might think it was a bargain. At 475-650, not so much! At least in the USA, factory-refurbished Nikon, Canon, Olympus and Sony products (30-day warranty, like-new condition) are often cheaper than secondhand items on eBay.

Here are USA sources for factory-refurbished cameras. Discounts vary from negligible to spectacular, so shop around.
Canon Refurbished Cameras & Accessories | Canon U.S.A, Inc.
Welcome To Fujifilm
Leica: Contact your Leica representative
Refurbished Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories | Nikon
Consumer Electronics - Cameras & Camcorders - Cameras - Page 1 - Secondipity.com
Outlet

Last edited:
After so many days, i tried many systems and lenses and also sold my analog cameras so i finaly have the money to get into something digital. The two cameras that spoke to me on real time use are the fuji xt-1 and the panasonic gx9. They both feel smaller than they are on hand and the lenses also seem to be quite good for me. If i get the panasonic ill get the 20mm and the 14mm and maybe later an 25mm. If i get the fuji ill get the 35mm and later a 18mm. Both are fine though so im checking which one could be found at a better price.. thank you all for your very valuable help.

Panasonic will work as it should with PanaLeica lenses. Most affordable way to get Leica rendering.

Back