it started in 2018, now she is my wife.

Great photos. She has a Zooey Deschanel quality to my eye. And taking her picture BEFORE you got married just ensured she was used to it!

You are indeed fortunate she seems comfortable being photographed.
Many of us have family members that scatter when cameras are present.

Chris

This is really a wonderful love letter without words. Thanks for letting us read it.
Joyful.

As the years pass and the usual vicissitudes of life pop up, remember to look at them every now and again.

What a lovely set of images, these are the foundation for the rest of your lives together. I commented on flickr about the image of her in front of the TV in Japan, some months ago. Wonderful stuff.

A technical question about the last picture in post #35 (the two of you in the mirror) -- you must have focused on your image in the mirror rather than estimating distance, because the frame of the mirror is not in focus. Or was this a very wide angle lens so you could estimate focus accurately?

Great picture, as are all the others.

A technical question about the last picture in post #35 (the two of you in the mirror) -- you must have focused on your image in the mirror rather than estimating distance, because the frame of the mirror is not in focus. Or was this a very wide angle lens so you could estimate focus accurately?

Great picture, as are all the others.

hey nick,

this was taken with an elmarit 28mm at 2.8 on a leica mda, a pure "guess-and-press" combination. i guesstimated the distance to the mirror/wall and set the focus to twice that. hope that helps.

Congratulations on meeting the right girl, getting Married, and Beautiful Pictures showing the happiness in life.

Back