latest additions to your library

Colby Deal - Beautiful, Still
Krass Clement - Drum (errata editions)
Object Lesson - On the Influence of Richard Benson
Curran Hatleberg - Rivers Dream

Don McCullin Unreasonable Behaviour
Sean Tucker. The Meaning in the Making: The Why and How Behind Our Human Need to Create

"Unreasonable Behaviour" and "Drum" are both good reads.

Myself I`ve just ordered "The American Experiment " by Brandon Ralph .

There`s a Leica vid about it knocking around .

Fay Godwin - Landmarks

I love Godwin's work, and I admire her spiky, passionate, activist stance on photography that seems to have rubbed some people the wrong way. (Their fault, not hers.) I got this book, which gives a broad overview of her career, off a seller on Amazon UK--to go along with Land, The Edge of the Land, and Our Forbidden Land (all of which I already had)--for a total, including postage, of about £6. When it arrived, it turned out it was actually a signed copy. So I was well chuffed!

Group f.64: Edward Weston, Ansel Adams, Imogen Cunningham, and the Community of Artists Who Revolutionized American Photography

Mary Street Alinder

New York Colour 1952-1962. Ernst Haas.

I don’t know another book of photographs where page after page you think how did he see that on the fly. Dogman said a few pages back “Just get this book.” I’d agree with that.

Thank you for the push guys... I ordered New York Colour 1952-1962 by Ernst Haas. I was trying to resist, but honestly it will benefit my photography. I'm trying to relax on my buying, but it has been hard.

Refractions II from Ralph Gibson

I think you have to get it straight from the publisher. I'd recommend it. I had the original skinny Refractions years ago but the post office lost it in a move. Then the price went through the roof so I never replaced it. The second version is far and beyond better than the first from what I can remember of the first. The printing is really excellent too.

Robert Kee, The Picture Post Album. Rescued from the scrofulous book section in the back corner of a vintage emporium in Blackpool, before the dust jacket gets ripped. Lord, when I die, please see to it that my books end up with a proper second-hand dealer.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_5362.jpg Views:	70 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	4800030

Plebiscito en Chile, 1988 by Alcaro Hoppe GuiNez
Please Send to Real Life - Ray Johnson
Ernst Haas - New York in Color

Baja Moda - Pablo Lopez Luz
Sonata - Aaron Schuman
The Mennonites - Larry Towell
The Unseen Saul Leiter
John Divola - Scapes
Michael Kenna - Northern England

Back