Lomo LCA-120 - worth every penny

Well you’ve done it now guys. After reading this thread, reading reviews and watching videos I’ve now just ordered the LCA 120. Not shot much film for a long while but this has tempted me.
Paul

Hey Paul, happy new year, how are you getting on with the LCA 120:)

Hi Mike all the best to you too. Sadly I sold the camera to a friend. Only shot a couple of rolls with it but was quite impressed. Even in low light it pretty good. After loading the shots on the computer I found upping the contrast improved the quality. Build is very plastic but kind of miss it now. Finding it hard to shoot film these days. Trying to force myself to shoot more though not getting out and about much at the moment. Still got my first roll in a Lomo LC-Wide.

Hi Mike all the best to you too. Sadly I sold the camera to a friend. Only shot a couple of rolls with it but was quite impressed. Even in low light it pretty good. After loading the shots on the computer I found upping the contrast improved the quality. Build is very plastic but kind of miss it now. Finding it hard to shoot film these days. Trying to force myself to shoot more though not getting out and about much at the moment. Still got my first roll in a Lomo LC-Wide.

Glad your well, find the 120 format lc very interesting, likewise I need to shoot more film, this lock down makes it difficult. stay safe Paul, keep clicking away

48601075636_d444cdd5bd_c.jpg
[/url]000078170010 by kuvvy, on Flickr[/IMG]

Going over this thread and viewing my shots and others online I decided to get another. It arrives tomorrow. I intend to use it more than I did the last one. A case of too many cameras too much choice I guess.

Paul

Back