Look what came in the mail

FrankS

Local time
3:36 PM
Could this could become a sticky as a companion thread to "waiting for the mail", Joe?

Here's what came in the mail today for me: a Leicatime vintage brown case from Luigi. Looks good, feels good, smells good! (Interestingly, the package had been opened by Canada Customs. There was the official yellow tape resealing it.)

I'm expecting a rather special item from Vancouver any day now. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• for sale.jpg
    for sale.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 7
Looks good on my black M6 too. I'll be switching the case back and forth.

My flatbed scanner has gone "bits up" otherwise I'd love to properly share this photo I made of my son at the pool hall.

Attachments

• Luigi case.jpg
    Luigi case.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1
Nice case. I was about to offer you my flatbed scanner, then I realised it'd cost as much to ship it to you as it would for you to buy a new one!!

I'd post the Zorki case I got in the mail, but its not quite up to a Luigi!

ok, this did come in the mail but not recently;)

i just wanted to show another luigi case, a simple but beautiful black case on the zeiss ikon.

ciao bella

joe

Attachments

• luigi 2.jpg
    luigi 2.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 4
  • luigi 3.jpg
    luigi 3.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 4
  • luigi 1.jpg
    luigi 1.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 4
The very special camera that I hinted at in the first post came in the mail for me today. I'll give out hints, you press the buzzer when you know the answer:

1. it's pristine

2. it's a professional black body

4. it's German designed and Japanese built

5. it came from Vancouver

6. it was previously owned by a zany guy

7. it should not suffer from dork bars anymore

You'should have got it by now if you've been around here or Pnet for a while.

Frank G says hi. He gave me a great deal and packed the camera to withstand a nuclear blast.

I sold my well used CL to ampguy, knowing that this one was on the way. I really like the CL and 40 Summi or Rokkor combo. It is a very effective and capable picture-making package.

Thank you, Frank!

Frank, you can't switch that case onto different cameras, the trauma damages them emotionally and they will leave RFF and go to a competing forum.

I was wondering if he really had a black ZI..I think he has one, but he bought the early silver ones :) time to bed for me... hopefully tomorrow I'll find the Contax-III at work :)

He told me that he was happy with his Bessa rangefinders and Nikon slrs, he didn't mention a Zeiss Ikon.

No worries Frank! It's just that I'm wasting my time on the computer instead of sleeping, at least i'm drinking water with syrup, not alcohol! And now off to bed for real goodnight America & Canada ;)

Back