"March is Nikon Rangefinder Month" 2023 Edition

Sat 25th, Mar 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Nikon S3
Nikkor-P 8.5cm f/2
Kodak Vision3 250D

Close-up shot of my 3.5yr son.
Using outer-upper-left corner of 10.5cm frameline to frame for 8.5cm lens at close distance (parallax compensation).000022.JPG

Okay, the contest is hereby closed, and we have five winners! They also happened to be the only five participants that received Likes for their images, so that eliminated the need for any tie breakers.

etarbar : 1 image, 5 Likes
Imakebadphotos : 4 images, 6 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 3
Erik van Straten : 3 images, 12 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 7
UV76 : 2 images, 6 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 5
altibzz : 1 image, 1 Like

If all the winners will PM me their address I will get the film cartridges in the mail forthwith.

Congratulations! And TomA would have been so pleased by all your efforts.

PF

Okay, the contest is hereby closed, and we have five winners! They also happened to be the only five participants that received Likes for their images, so that eliminated the need for any tie breakers.

etarbar : 1 image, 5 Likes
Imakebadphotos : 4 images, 6 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 3
Erik van Straten : 3 images, 12 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 7
UV76 : 2 images, 6 total Likes, Highest single image Likes 5
altibzz : 1 image, 1 Like

If all the winners will PM me their address I will get the film cartridges in the mail forthwith.

Congratulations! And TomA would have been so pleased by all your efforts.

PF
Hi, dumb question but how do I send a PM?

Hi, dumb question but how do I send a PM?
Hover over the blue "fairlymac" in the signature block above your post. Click on it- and one of the options that pops up is "Start Conversation". It will be toward the bottom of the pop up.

And I need to use my Nikon SP more.

The film magazines have all been mailed out with separate notices for the tracking numbers via Conversations. I hope to see results of their use sometime in this forum.

PF

It's September, and the contest is long over..... But I finally finished my "March" Nikon S2 roll of film. I didn't finish it until September! I'll post a few here, but I'll be careful not to stray too far past March.

Nikon S2, Nikkor-P 8.5cm/f2, Ilford Delta 100, Rodinal 1:50

yGtF7F.jpg

Back