My World Tour - My photo reportage

farangi

Local time
5:55 AM
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Good day my name is Marco from Italy

I would like to share with other users of the community my photo reportage made during my World Tour
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My photo reportage are made in : > AFRICA : Algeria - Benin - Burkina Faso - Ethiopia - Ghana - Ivory Coast - Libya - Mali - Morocco - Namibia - Senegal - Togo - Tunisia > ASIA : Azerbaijan - Cambodia - China - Cyprus - India - Iran - Israel - Jordan - Laos - Malaysia - Myanmar - Nepal - Northern Cyprus - Qatar - Thailand - Turkmenistan - United Arab Emirates - Uzbekistan - Vietnam - West Bank > AMERICAS : Canada - Cuba - Peru - United States > EUROPE : Albania - Austria - Belarus - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Georgia - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Ireland - Italy - Kosovo - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Macedonia Fyrom - Malta - Moldova - Montenegro - Netherlands - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Serbia - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Transnistria - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - Vatican[/FONT]

To see my photo reportage click on the link below

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/

Photo galleries are organized by Country

Positive or negative comments are appreciated

Thank you very much My best regards

Huva paiiva, I opened Finland, which you called as Suomi.
It is boring dumpster of repetitive photos. Google maps gives better view. Sorry for HO.
But at least you didn't overprocessed, it. :) Yet, after I went to Беларусь you didn't care to remove dust bunnies.
Meh...

Wow! Have you traveled!

Some nice photographs.

I like the Roman ruins you photographed in Libya.

Thanks for sharing.

My wife and I like to travel. We were recently visiting Egypt. Old historical country. We hiked the southern rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. You should try it. Don’t go in the summer, too many people and too hot. This summer we rented an apartment in Paris. We like Paris! Have to travel while we still can!

Welcome to rangefinder forum.

Impressive work. I think you should expose them more: 1. A website 2. a video clip with pictures and a story in the background It would be a shame for them not to expose them more

Wow oh wow, what a journey you have been on, some beautiful and interesting images captured along the way, very well done

I'm sure these pictures bring back many memories for you but for them to be of interest to anyone else I think you need to do a lot more editing. Too many near identical pictures.

And I hope you saw more of the USA than the inside of an AC/DC concert.

Back