Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
9:46 AM
arm_nrf_crf_e_group.jpg
arm_nrf_crf_e_adp_01.jpg

arm_nrf_crf_e_adp_02.jpg
arm_nrf_crf_e_5011_03.jpg

This new superbly made adapter mounts practically all internal OR external Mount classic Nikon OR Contax Rangefinder lenses to Sony NEX cameras - APSC or Full Frame Format! Use both external or internal mount lenses with this single adapter! So far the only reported lens this adapter does not work with is the 21/4 Nikkor.

Please see https://cameraquest.com/amedeo%20nrf%20crf%20se.htm

Best,
Stephen

Neat to see this thread pop back up after so many years. I have exactly this adapter and use it on my Sony. I am thrilled by how nice the pics look from my vintage Nikon RF lenses! And the adapter itself is a heavy, substantial piece of machining; well damped and precise. Highly recommended!

Still holding out for someday a coupled Nikon/Contax RF to Leica M for the wides with the large rear elements. :).

Yes can confirm lenses like the Jupiter-12 and Nikon S 35/1.8 have rear elements that will hit the rangefinder cam or side angled baffles of the chamber on Leica M's with rangefinders. The M mount adapter itself is fine and lenses should clear Sony E-mount / Nikon Z mount / Canon RF mount no problem, if you're using a mirror-less M > mount adapter.

These adapters were out of stock for almost a year, just got a new shipment in.

While they last...

Back