Canon LTM New Discount Price on Canon RF Lens Book

Canon M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
Anyone else requiring a book can just email me.
Those living OS and purchasing a book PayPal is the way to go as I will send them a PayPal invoice requesting funds.

Those living in OZ a direct payment to my bank will get the book under way the next day.
I realise that postage is a big turn-off in purchasing a book but it cost just as much to send something the same weight down to OZ...

To all those who have purchased a book A BIG BIG thanks

I know this is rather an old thread, but at the beginning of last year a friend who was visiting Australia (I live in the UK) was able to collect a copy of this book directly from the author. As others have indicated it is a mine of information. I cannot recommend it too strongly.

My copy arrived today, and it is fantastic! Thanks, Peter, for all of your hard work and thought in preparing such an amazingly thorough history of Canon lenses. Was also glad to see my late friend Greg Volan's name listed in the acknowledgements. Thoroughly reading the book will require days of enjoyment!

Hi all,

Got mine this weekend, it is a fantastic book; no one could wish for better. Arrived quickly and with a free stamp collection as a bonus :)

Thanks Peter!

Back