Canon LTM New Discount Price on Canon RF Lens Book

Canon M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
Thanks Dexdog...but alas there will not be a second or third book on Accessories or Cameras due the costs involved.

As that old saying goes

"Once bitten, twice shy"...:bang:

If ANYONE want any info on Canon RF gear they can always email me and I will reply ASAP, unless I am in the nether regions of some obscure place in this world, then time will take over.

Peter, you could try using Kickstarter to fund additional projects of this sort: www.kickstarter.com
I have participated in two photo book projects so far, and it seems like a good framework.

Cheers,
Ari

Just a note that I have just received my copy of Peter's book. Beautiful object in itself, and immediately useful -- immediately resolved types and date of production of my Canon RF lenses, largely acquired as a result of the enablers on this site. You know who you are.

I contacted him directly as suggested, worked a charm.

Giorgio

Ouch! Website seems to no longer work, I do see one on eBay but it's damn expensive with the shipping. Is there any other way to ship that book that would lower the price? No problem paying that kind of money for a good book, but do he shipping companies really need to steal so much from us?

Ouch! Website seems to no longer work, I do see one on eBay but it's damn expensive with the shipping. Is there any other way to ship that book that would lower the price? No problem paying that kind of money for a good book, but do he shipping companies really need to steal so much from us?

Sorry my son who runs the website is away for some time.

Check out the following link for eBay sales of my book

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111239453671?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

In regards to postage cost that is something beyond my control and is a world wide hassle for all when purchasing gear from overseas.
The book once packaged weighs 1.650kgs or 3lb 7oz, check what a similar weighted parcel cost to send from your country to Australia.
For example from USA to Australia it would cost $59.95 ($66.95 AU$) via Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate Box.

With the current lower AUS$ to US$ your book delivered would cost you $113.72 US$ whereas one year ago it would have cost you $133.00US$.

Sorry about this rant but people think I make money on postage when in fact I subsidise it to the tune of $6.00. Book used to cost $110.00 AU$.

There is surface mail but that can take three months and cost around $30.00 AUS$.

Cheers and all the best for Xmas and a safe 2014...Peter

Hi
Sorry was away for three months walking the Camino across the top of Spain. Then the festive season and so on but now getting back to some sort of normality.
People can email me on

[email protected]

and we can go from there.

With eBay now taking a % of the postage costs it is becoming not viable to sell there as the postage to USA and EU is not cheap.

Cheers Peter

PS With the LOWER OZ Dollar NOW is a good as time as ever to purchase my book...P

Hi
Sorry was away for three months walking the Camino across the top of Spain. Then the festive season and so on but now getting back to some sort of normality.
People can email me on

[email protected]

and we can go from there.

With eBay now taking a % of the postage costs it is becoming not viable to sell there as the postage to USA and EU is not cheap.

Cheers Peter

PS With the LOWER OZ Dollar NOW is a good as time as ever to purchase my book...P
Hi Peter
Are you using the Australian Dollar for main currency value , or US dollar?. As you are aware by now, our Canadian Dollar is down to which makes it more costly in purchasing in US Dollars. Would love to get your book.

Hi

Sure am using the AU$.

Odd how the CDN$ and AU$ always seem to go hand-in-hand with currency fluctuations.

If you live in CDN then I declare the book with a value of $20 AUS so as avoid some of the VAT/Tax you have to pay.

Contact me direct if you would like a copy and I will send you a request for funds from PayPal.

[email protected]

Cheers Peter

Hi Peter
Are you using the Australian Dollar for main currency value , or US dollar?. As you are aware by now, our Canadian Dollar is down to which makes it more costly in purchasing in US Dollars. Would love to get your book.

This thread galvanised me into ordering myself a copy of Peter's book. It arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to fully read it but the production quality is impeccable and the information within is going to be very useful.
Highly recommended.

Received this unique historical document in high quality print a dew days ago!
Thank you Peter for this amazing work!

Communication and transaction has been a pleasure.
I treasure your book!

Has anyone bought Peter's book recently?

I tried to contact him via email and his eBay site but has not heard from him yet.

Vincent It's on its way so let me know when you get it. Cheers Peter

Hello Peter!

I just received the book. I am pleasantly surprised by your autograph! :)

The information is very well presented. Lots of details and photos that helped me understand the lenses I am interested in. I am very happy with the purchase and will strongly recommend the book to everyone - collectors or photographers.

I only wish all the Canon RF bodies and lenses can be compiled into one big book! :D

Peter is in the midst of trying to, or actually, moving to Melbourne. He also is not on email on a regular basis.

Back