NHS Members - Why the lack of interest for NHS CON 17 2022 ??

Does the NHS have a website? I couldn't find one. I also looked on Facebook to see if there was a NHS group, but came up empty handed.

Does the NHS have a website? I couldn't find one. I also looked on Facebook to see if there was a NHS group, but came up empty handed.

The NHS website has essentially been replaced by the Nikon Rangefinder group on FB, and the NRF forums on RFF.

Jeff, Lyon is the food capitol of France and that is saying something!
One of my favorites anywhere is the Cafe du Soleil ... not expensive just good.
They have been meeting the locals' strict standards at the same location for over 200 years!
Much to see in Old Lyon.

I'm 41 and just recently picked up an S3 2000, along with a few lenses. I've been collecting and shooting with film cameras (Nikon 35mm, Yashica TLR, and Hasselblad) for the past few years. That said, while I'd be very up for a regional Nikon or camera festival, going overseas for one is not going to fly, unless it was already somewhere my wife and I wanted to go.

I'm just old enough that I prefer forums to social media for my hobbies, so maybe I'm a poor example, but I very grateful to get information from folks who have had these cameras for years. :)

I'm 41 and just recently picked up an S3 2000, along with a few lenses. I've been collecting and shooting with film cameras (Nikon 35mm, Yashica TLR, and Hasselblad) for the past few years. That said, while I'd be very up for a regional Nikon or camera festival, going overseas for one is not going to fly, unless it was already somewhere my wife and I wanted to go.

I'm just old enough that I prefer forums to social media for my hobbies, so maybe I'm a poor example, but I very grateful to get information from folks who have had these cameras for years. :)

Ditto on this. I’m an NHS member under 40 with 2 little kids. I could get to a regional convention solo, but an overseas trip for a camera convention wouldn’t be in the budget, time or money wise.

I am also an NHS member in the mid-40s, I would really love to go, budget is no constraint but work schedule didn't work out as planned this time...

I looked up his books on Nikon. Most out of print, and collectible prices pretty high ... but I remember seeing a couple of them on the shelves at the last useful camera store in the area (now gone these past ten years...) when they were reasonably priced. Nikon RF systems were nice, I had use of an S1 or S2 briefly that had been loaned to me back in the day (mid-high school years). Never had one of my own.

G

Back