Nobody there

What is it with abandoned shoes?

objets-trouves-perpignan-1193.jpg

objets-trouves-perpignan-1209.jpg

In reading over this thread I get the impression that some are just giving him a hard time. I appreciate Roger's civility in response, that would be difficult for some. BTW, for anyone concerned about this thread, please take the time to read RFF's FAQ and Guidelines, linked from the top of every page. You know, its that thing you clicked that you read when you joined RFF. Attacking other members is not permitted. If you have problems with posts, report them to the Admins and Mods.

While I am not a fan of Roger's linking to long articles instead of posting them here, this is not such a serious offense that it would get Roger (or anyone else) banned first time, every time.

So, for those who are not a Roger fan (or anyone else for that matter), don't read their posts. Roger link to your site, but emphasize new posts at RFF.

As most of you know, Roger and Francis are going through difficult times with Francis' health. That is a very tough situation to handle. It turns your life up side down.

I don't want RFF in any way to add to Roger's stress (or anyone else's). Let us try to appreciate and get along with one another.

Best to All,

Stephen

After some thought, I have re-edited my post.

Best to All,
Stephen

Back